QAFL Senior Coach – UQAFC
- Develop and lead a talented player group
- Professional support structure and elite facilities
- Formal UQ coaching qualifications available
UQAFC is looking to appoint a QAFL Senior Coach for the 2016 season. A growing club with a young and talented playing group, the UQAFC is keen to continue its establishment in the QAFL with the Senior Coach playing a key role.
This unique opportunity has significant support and benefits including:
- Developing a talented playing group backed by a scholarship program
- Professional committee structure and enthusiastic old boys support
- Dedicated Football Executive to support the coaching team
- The opportunity to receive formal University qualifications in coaching
- Access to coaching conferences, sports science and medical resources
- Preferred access to campus sports infrastructure & all weather off campus training facilities
- Implementing your systems and ideas with the support of the club
- The opportunity to lead the coaching team through every level of the club
Recent changes to the UQ sports scholarships program mean coaching applicants may qualify for scholarship funding to support their post graduate or formal coaching qualifications. The UQAFC is keen to progress on and off the field such that the Senior Coach will be provided all available resources to assist the club achieve new levels of operating excellence. Experienced coaches with a track record of success developing young talent in a professional environment are encouraged to apply. Local and interstate applicants are welcome.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV including referees details. Thank you in advance for your application.
The University of Queensland Australian Football Club (est 1956) is one of the largest sporting clubs based on the UQ campus. Recognised by AFL athletes as the preferred club at which to develop their professional and sporting careers, the UQAFC is a professional organisation based on amateur values where the UQ AFL community can enjoy competitive success, personal and professional development and life enriching social experiences in a safe, engaging and respectful environment. The club offers UQ Sports Achievement Scholarships specifically for AFL athletes studying and playing at the University of Queensland. With teams in the QAFL, QAFA, QWAFL & QWAFA, the UQAFC plays matches throughout south east Queensland each season. If you would like to contact the UQAFC about our media releases please contact our Media Manager, to enquire about sponsorship opportunities please contact the President, or to find out more about playing with the club please click here.