Training is held at UQ Oval 7, St Lucia. For those of you unsure of how to get there, when driving along Sir Fred Schonell Drive towards the University, Oval 7 is the first field you see at the first roundabout you come to along SFSDrive, at the corner of Colerige Street. Turn right at the roundabout and park anywhere along the street for Oval 7.
Training times are as follows:
- Senior Squad 1: Tuesday & Thursday @ 6.30pm
- Senior Squad 2: Tuesday @ 6.30pm and Thursday @ 6pm
- Division 3, and all new players: Monday @ 6pm and Thursday @ 5pm
- All players: Optional fitness and conditioning training, Wednesday 6pm, at ‘Freers’ gym, 103 Sir Samuel Griffith Dr, Bardon.
Players new to the club:
- If you have played Senior level football recently, please attend the Senior Squad 2 training, or contact Senior Coach Tim Mackinley on 0412 802 260 to discuss your interest in joining the club.
- All new players, players returning after a hiatus, players returning from injury or players needing fitness work, please attend the Division 3 training. Contact Peter Rosengren on 0412 288 544 to discuss.
Players are required to bring both running shoes and football boots to all training.
Please spread the word to those who might not be on the email list or Facebook pages.